Think big and Commit small today (God’s view for the world). Build up a godly character is a life-time journey (repeated repentance, bad influences, learn fr. mistakes and get up again)🛫心に精霊を遣わして、🛫新しい喜びで満たされている.
- shame of my technical competence in this pregnant season e.g. didn’t do well in technical test, low learning productivity (bloating belly, get sleepy easily)
- anxiety for the safety of Ri’s delivery, but I trust in the Lord and the prayers of my church leader and friends
- tiring at the end of the day, caused me to ▼▼play subconsciously Iphone game continuously while watching news
- another full day of a surrounded maternity leave: husband also around me. I can take lots of nap, cook, follow up w. children habits and enjoy learning.
- My milestone: scan the sapix booklet during copain time and ✿ideas to prep An for キッズBEE. 🛫learnt aws the differences between DanamoDB, Keyspace and DocumentDB. 🛫learnt weblab metrics. 🛫new focus and relaxing activity habit to control my last term appetite (plucking gray hair for spouse)
- An’s milestone: she seems to 🛫enjoy school yesterday when we have funny chit chat with friends. she seems to also 🛫enjoy Shane class (mentioned about a tiny cockroach she found). She could 🛫ate more (finished 180ml of morning milk and bread), and 🛫actively eat her dinner. She 🛫choose books and 🛫read book at home (about cooking choco).
- Spouse’s milestone: his 🛫sneezing get healthier, he spent 🛫quiet and no-device time before bed. He is aware about the ✿need to run for health. He found ✿new interest with numer.ai and 🛫continuous learning AWS.
Season target with a surrendered spirit to what God brings everyday
- continue brush myself to be helpful when I come back to search and
- skill up myself with interview skills and
- earn new skills in hand-on with deep learning & MLops and
- habit to catch up with SoTa NLP papers.
- continue w. my children care, fam services, marriage buildup and social expansion, amen.
- Lord, let your Words stay with me today and the light of my heart, amen.
- Titus 3:5 ESV He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit. 神は、私達の罪の汚れを洗い落とし、🛫心に精霊を遣わして、🛫新しい喜びで満たし、以前の悲惨な生活から救い出してくださいました。それは、私達に救われる資格があったからではなく、ただ、神の哀れみによるものです。
- according to the Bible, a godly character cannot be built with our own effort but it can only be built by the 🛫renewal of the Holy Spirit at the moment we confess Jesus as Lord.
- building a godly character is a life-long journey that includes many times of ✿repentance of our sins, giving up ✿bad influences, learning from ✿mistakes and ✿getting back up again