Next year-long challenge: make right responsibility to our children. Learn to shape children lives. Continue expand, survive and enjoy my challenges and opportunities.
Aug 07, Sun. A new interaction and encounter with a group of people that we are less likely encounter in life. Succeeding in their life of finance, stable lives, children had good education. God gave me strength to be open and accept them as they are. Spouse seems to enjoy it a lot.
- new social experience: social lunch and home party with a group of people that we don’t usually social in life, imgair. A group people of mixing ages but shared a common thing: sufficient finance, retired, no children senior or middle age with pride and successful career and lots of knowledge about the world through their work of investment. I like that I like them. I was helped to feel a sense of authentic and accept and see good things in them. indeed, they know how to social, enjoy healthy food and spend money on the high quality things. I feel the satisfaction in spouse. someone mentioned he drank only one glass usually but this time he drank a lot like them. I felt that An and my company helps increase his confidence. Indeed, like God’s Word said, a good wife is a pride of a man.
- children’s right investment and new inspiration: one thing was repeating in the conversation is about the intern option for An. indeed, my thought changes a bit. I wonder what is God plans for our precious children. How can I perceive that.
- hospitality and new inspiration: I like their style of hospitality: healthy food and simplicity. I like their guess room. indeed, new experience bring new inspiration. I’ve saw good room, good hospitality, good room in vnese fam, same generation. But there is a difference in the air. there is something for us to look forward to. I am interested in pondering about what do I see difference as the difference in there. Am I bias to citizen, background or something. But I am grateful for the new experience and inspiration. I don’t know yet what God want to show me through this experience. At least for now it as a good example of hospitality.
- See others: one difference is (1) marriage relationship setting-down, they seem to have accepted their marriage and know their own role in maintaining a good fam vs. most likely still be in conflict like people in our gen. (2) children direction, investment or tiny things about children behavior, education, comparison .. also setting down vs. our gen and my current challenge now. I feel God’s help in seeing in this. I see my influence in this area. I need to think bigger in the Lord perspective for our mission as parents in raising and shaping children in the Lord way. (3) somewhat they know how to keep the balance life through good social, talking, traveling etc. (this might include exercise and healthy eating).
- An in a fam with senior people: I am impressed about the careful care of the wife. she was very attentive to An and An loves that. indeed, children need our attention. I admire her in that way.
- Grateful for my health: i am surprised about my well-being in this challenging season, both pregnancy, busy at work. I have no worries at all about my condition. Indeed, God’s goodness is chasing after me ♪🛫
- good challenge: how to shape and raise our children in the Lord ways 🛫🛫🛫. I need to pray more for An and our children future. What are good investment for them. How do I guide them to have conversation with the Lord themselves soon. I do see the good investment in english and the opportunities to social with people speaking several languages. What do I see. What would be pleasing to the Lord?
- sleep trouble? is it. I sleep 7 hours now and got up for quiet time. I am hunger for time to be alone and pondering about What God brings to me everyday and resolve the emotions in this challenging season.
- good challenge: I want to be Jesus ladies by changing myself in decent attire, confident in and outside.
- good challenge: english for myself and children, increase our social experience with the english speaking languages, especially in church communities.
- speak to me: Your goodness is chasing after me. so wonderful in all your ways
Review journal of this time of previous years
- Level-up series🛫
Come back to me (trust on purposes in life)
Deal with conflict (true freedom)
Never give up
Understand my value
What differences does Jesus make?
Jesus’s mystery (manifold wisdom for the current crisis in the world)
6 keys to good relationships
7 ways you please the Lord
- 2020 Aug 08, Sat, year plan: local church. 2nd child. mechanism for a balanced life. mechanism for DS intake or visibility to PM (🛫still current theme: how to work and engage with others). me and fam clothes kaizen. fam exercise challenge.
- 2020 Aug 08, Sat, yesterday activity: send off. breakfast w. pp at copain. lunch w. pp at tantaroba. recognize the existing of pp. Na watched a lot of anime and we watched a lot of keiyaku-kekkon. bed 2am.
- 2020 Aug 08, Sat, lesson: retei and nao are helpful colleagues, come to them for good input. pp is like air in my life .. more important than I thought; he was part of my comfort zone; his love and support very clear & simple; how lucky i was (I still see he is a good man, a blessing in my life, people loves his authenticity and charm). I am not helpful in communicating activities as I thought e.g. kuroko and Fei. maybe rethink what I really want to achieve or if it’s worth further investment . remember if dont work out/progress … if ppl just thought back stuck/doubt progress + see no progress why stay there. learn to shift direction logically and emotionally (🛫 I experience it now with a higher purpose: pushing for mutual trust, relationship and stretch myself to be a loving characteristic as the Lord expects)
- 2020 Aug 08, Sat, clean: learnt that there are haunting (level 5, ridiculous like what I judge others, or being wise in my own eyes). coding skill (effort to fill in my fear in)(🛫 I am being openned to a new perspective that I should leverage what I have earned and being developed over the time and start using them rather than adding fear, inconfidence about my current incompetence. instead, see those as opportunity to enjoy in becoming more competent). morning mind was garbaged with lots of images about movies, inbound graph, instead of a grateful mind for a new day.
- 2020 Aug 08, Sat, count: grateful still recognize these neg things and still have energy to act on them (God’s power)
- 2020 Aug 08, Sat, seek wisdom, build character and perspective: challenge contradictions: seek to HARMONISE the apparent contradictions within the message of the Bible as a whole. Avoid artificial means of harmonisation. Be patient — be prepared to wait and live with unresolved questions .. to answer vs. not answer (🛫 I still here but with higher purposes: to survive it all till the end and learn the lesson for myself. God owns the battle and His plan)
Prayer for Aug (1st fruit), the order has changed. I have top 3-plus purposes
- 1st of all: prioritize my capacity: health, time and mental. which is the important source for me to follow the calling of God. (first drop my expectation on work, manager’s expectation. pick up a new concept: set boundaries) amen. → → 🌸 opportunity coming NOW
- 2nd of all: vision to invest the right things to An. she is at peak of consuming knowledge and discovering the world through experience and people connection → → 🌸 opportunity coming NOW. more Physical activities. 🛫 and next year-long challenge: make right responsibility to our children.
- 3rd of all: expand to include others to our lives (fam lives and connect group lives) e.g. team, vnese mom communities, ballet mom communities ? scientists around the world? .. pray for it. do it purposefully → → 🌸 opportunity coming NOW. 🛫
- build up my confidence as 1st lady of the Jesus: decent attire and inclusive attitude when being within social community. → → 🌸 opportunity coming NOW
enjoy my journey and opportunities to earn the experience from the given environment e.g. scrum master, team lead .. continue develop the right (system) knowledge and vision knowledge (through trend inside and outside) and people connection knowledge for the next step of my tech career. be patient about God’s approval for promotion. for now enjoy learning, discovery and develop connection.→ → ★ needs a mindset change. NO LONGER my focuses. I need to shift this to deep learn the technical skill and vision/domain knowledge
- Biblical Success — Running the Race of Our Lives: Day 3 — Who Do We Compete With?: “For we are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which He prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10. “Then the LORD answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.” Habakkuk 2:2 NKJV. Runners training for improvement train against a watch, golfers against par, the best keep records to see trends and to gain insights into areas for the opportunity for improvement. One great difference for us as Christ followers in our Race for Life and those athletes training for an olympic medal is in the Olympic races there is only one gold medal winner. God’s design is very different. In His design everyone who enters the race can win the gold! How can that be? It is because God measures individual performance versus individual capacity not versus any other’s. Each of us is a unique individual unlike any other and no two individuals are identical in capacity. We run against our personal best use of our individual opportunity to extend His Kingdom. The “good works that He prepared for us” are for us specifically selected for us to do as His workers in the family business, the Gospel of Christ. エペソ人への手紙 2:10 私たちをこのように造り変え、キリスト・イエスによる新しい生活に入れてくださったのは神です。この新しい生活は、神がずっと以前から計画してくださったものであり、私たちが互いに助け合って過ごすためでした。ハバクク書 2:2 すると主はこう言いました。「板に、わたしの答えを書き記せ。だれでもひと目で読んでほかの者にすぐ伝えることができるように、大きな字で、はっきり書きなさい。
- Prayer: thank you Lord for keep teaching me and opening my eyes. I understand that my year-long challenge will be shaping right the relationship and responsibility with our children. I want to learn your ways for them. see them and love them and discipline them as You have done for me, Lord. Give me strength and wisdom to shape lives for others. amen