Love bears all things. Do I still love people when they got what I want. 愛は、どんな犠牲をはらっても誠実を尽くし …すべてを耐え忍びます. The challenge of LOVE in on my way. I believe for my own good. I learn that it is wise to build up shared benefit (like marriage) .. rather than feel envy. I want to bear others’ success (my envy for them) joyfully. I want to bear the attitude of children joyfully
- I am grateful for this moment when I feel the joyful rythm of worship song and feel the heat and love and care of God for me.
- indeed, I am so grateful for everything I have now, Lord.
- I am grateful for life group lately, how great and encouraging to share life, episodes w. people.
- I am grateful for my opportunity to serve at lifehouse kid online. that fits me a lot, Lord. thanksful for feeling like a part of the church already. indeed, what is good and I wished for you’ve granted me.
- yesterday night was late but good, An enjoyed reading one book that she kept reading over and over, I guess because it was fun when we read it together. I want to purchase more books to enjoy reading with her.
- Ari was moving a lot yesterday. a bike to bikabo was easy and good
- An’s discipline to obedience .. I felt some positive sign. I’ll continue Lord.
- i lied to cancel the mtg because I was under preparation. I hate that sin and the darkness that it brought within me, Lord. I don’t want it anymore. I want to walk in your perfect light.
- i didn’t feel comfortable at all when I heard about others’ promotion. it was such a strong reaction. something I long for long time. what do you say, Lord. should I give up on it. why should I. any of Your words says giving up on something good. let me be patient and continue on it, with humble heart and expectation
- Endure All Things What does it mean to endure? The definition in this verse means to bear bravely and calmly. When you love people, you will have to bear with them bravely and calmly. This is not always the easiest thing to do, but it is possible.
- コリント人への手紙Ⅰ 13:7 愛は、どんな犠牲をはらっても誠実を尽くし、すべてを信じ、最善を期待し、すべてを耐え忍びます
- Love bears All things, including envy. 誠実を尽くし、すべてを耐え忍びます。I want to bear others’ success (my envy for others) joyfully. I want to bear the attitude of children joyfully
- Lord, I want to bear others’ success (my envy for others) joyfully. I want to bear the attitude of children joyfully. Grant me success in this extreme challenge of human, which go against my own surviving genes.
- Lord, heal my heart, have mercy on me and help me to not give up on expecting on you for my recognition, my vision, my promotion, amen.