Identity lost at work. I found it again today by claiming Jesus’s identity in me. Don’t let selfish desire be the stumbling stones from living my Jesus identity at work and receive the promise of sharing in His secret glory and goodness. The good deeds I can live out at work: no need to tell people what to do, let them walk by themselves. Inspire them by my attitude in finding joy at work and in living. Give people time and the right advices.
- He is the prince of peace, the light-up of love and compassion for others. The source of power that inspires me to serve my life for others for nothing
- These are good deeds I can live out at work: No need to tell people what to do. Let them walk and learn for themselves. Inspire them by my attitude in finding joy at work. Give people time and the right advices.
May 20. My heart got bored but I want to find joy this new precious day
- learn to code with dl4j is a little joy of my day
- breakfast out with spouse and reading is such a little joy of my day
- this song is healing me now, Lord, youtube “wash me in your cleaning love ♪ .. Your name victorious”
- I am grateful for a united fam. we love and support each others. the foundation God has built up for us the last 4 months
- Vietnamese class and connection with teacher was a little light in our home env. An is showing more focuses and yaruki in her homework and habits to prepare for tmr. children are such a joy of our heart, eyes and ears. Our heart got warm thinking about her.
Seasonal issue at work: passion lost or identity crisis at work
- I had an effective day but my heart losing the passion with others and it is harder for me to stand what others are saying
- I got confused about this state that I am falling into. I lost motivation seeing things didn’t go my way of expectation? I felt that the devil is trying to shape that so that I felt shame on me but it isn’t clear at all.
- Lord, help me to see the truth here and open my eyes to see my way out.
Seasonal issue with pregnancy
- weight control
- “What we believe about who we are has a massive impact on how our purpose is lived out”. what do I believe who I am at work? I see expectation for myself to be a data expert, metrics, not the person to drive projects or tasks. And I don’t enjoy drive people to what they don’t like to get into as there are just unknown and responsibility waiting there. But I also don’t feel comfortable to stay aside and do nothing. What my heart, what God’s words telling me to do in dealing with people and movement at work?
- “We can enter into an identity crisis when we lose sight of who Jesus is”. Yes, who Jesus is in me. He is the prince of peace, the light-up of love and compassion for others. The source of power that inspires me to serve my life for others for nothing. Can I do that for people at work now? I so lack of the unconditional love and acceptance for others at work. Why do I stay competitive and want to correct them. Perhaps this is the next step for reshape my identity at work.
- Ephesians 2:10 GNT God has made us what we are (our identity), and in our union with Christ Jesus he has created us for a life of good deeds, which he has already prepared for us to do.
- 2 Peter 1:3 GNT God’s divine power has given us everything we need to live a truly religious life through our knowledge of the one who called us to share in his own glory and goodness.
- Somewhat my identity here at this team has been defined and never changed. I am here to serve my life for nothing, in living out a life of good deeds that Jesus inspires me. This way I am going to share His secret glory and goodness.
- Don’t let my private desire become the stumbling stones from living such an identity at work and receive the promises of sharing in His secret glory and goodness. No need to tell people what to do, but my attitude in finding joy in love and give people the right advices with truthful words. It is sufficient for work.