I choose the ways that “Have Hope” over ones “Have Time”
Day 149. 2021 May 27
- I am waved between staying here in the current company (which offering lots of positive things .. but also trigger negative emotional and .. a sense of negative boredom .. ) I was tempted to consult with families but I was reminded that I should consult with the Lord first, on Him offered a promise that “I will know the Truth and the Truth will set me free” .. perhaps free from being waved between unclear what is the right/wise or unwise .. Lord, I trust only in Your ways, Your words .. not any human beings .. yet
- I developed a sense of “superior” when reading sharing of sempai about his all principle .. I tend to judge that was self-marketing or impure intention to seek name for himself .. but who knows it could also come from the motivation/need to share, to be heard .. or just the need to teach the kohais etc. Who am I that I can judge others! Fix me Lord, help me to see Your ways and the Truth of Your words clearly and be driven by them.
Memorize Worship Song: “The very Next Thing” (Casting Crowns)
→ I spend all my time, dreaming what the future’s gonna bring. When all of this time, there’s a world passing by right in front of me. Set my sights on tomorrow, while I’m tripping over today.
→ Who says big things are somewhere off in the distance. I don’t want to look back just to see all the times that I missed it. I want to be here and now, starting right here right now
→ To the very next words of love to be spoken. To the very next heart that’s shattered and broken. To the very next way, You’re gonna use me. Show me the next thing, I’ll do the next thing
→ Let my very next breath breathe out a song of praise to You. Let my very next step be on the road that was planned by You. Lord, wherever You’re leading me, that’s where I want to be.
- Five burdens I need not to carry: anxiety, failure, injustice, sin, guilt
- The Message :28–30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I will show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me — watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly”
- John 18:37 JCB “「いかにもそのとおりです。私はこの世に真理を伝えるために生まれたのです。真理を愛する者はみな、私に従うのです。」”
- when I juggling too many tradeoff: more-responsibility, more-visibility, growth vs. less-time-for-family losing-current-flexibility-capacity … but even I perceive to have the current “flexibility” or “capacity” I am still not happy but .. more anxiety and less forward-looking thoughts (or hope). Right, I would frame now is “have time” but “not possess hope”. Perhaps I should choose the ways toward “have hope” (forward-looking thinking) rather “have time”