He strengthens those who are weak and tired. I’m happy believing that the Lord is leading me to a transformation, making me ready for His plans, my purposes and vision discovered at work and society. I don’t see it firmly now, but I am confident that it is coming slowly but steadily. The Lord strengthens my weakness and tiredness in this journey.
May 16. Mon. a good start from Sun lunch out at the botanic garden
- a great sunday fam outdoor day: An found a friend and daddy played with 2 of them. she looked so satisfied (vs. a hour before when she was eating and her eyes leaning on the kids were playing). I spent sometime reading one chapter of the book 生きる力, we discussed about what we can do at home, such a fruitful conversation. We agreed to not .. forcefully (in words) in shaping her habit, but patiently reminder her until she ready to take it in. NEXT: continue weekend fam out at the botanic garden.
- great weekend, with joy-association desire in reading, learning without pressure
- weekend morning out at vie de france also good
- kid zoom game time wasn’t impressed but I learnt that the kids like quiz and quiz about countries, flags etc. NEXT: it requires some skills (examples) to let the kids talk about their own experience.
- grateful for His help to be able to give An a fresh bathcare and good girl talk on bed ✿
Self discipline and pregnancy challenge
- benpi and weight issue kept me from the best condition to be thankful always to the Lord. NEXT: walk, stand more
- eat discipline, i still don’t have good mechanism. NEXT: maybe fix the time and the meal times. Eat as I need rather than gaman and eat more later. keep myself relax and trustful spirit at the tasks at hands (work and home)
- clothes, fashion also add some desire to improve self. NEXT: leverage weekend time or even monday time to brush myself. It is an necessary step to be neat and ready in touching people.
- love and respect for others: first response to sempai invite was reluctant while I can still be better in love. NEXT: make clear my intention and leverage it as much as I can
- tiring? it is the weather or the workload, despite the pregnancy. NEXT: take quiet time and reflecting on what I’m focusing and aim to achieve.
- Be a part of His plan, rather than the owner of my plans
- God created us with a mixture of strength, talents .. for His kingdom, but when we focus on our insecurities, those negative thoughts and emotions can easily distract us from His purpose.
- “… God used that small step of surrender (vs. fear to not do it) to begin a transformation in me.”
- I have a special place in His heart and a essential role in His plan. no need to compare myself with others. Compare myself with the expectation of the Lord for myself.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 “My grace is all you need, for my power is greatest when you are weak.” I am most happy then to be proud of my weakness, in order to feel the protection of Christ’s power over me.
- Isaiah 40:29 GNT He strengthens those who are weak and tired
- Luke 1:45 GNT how happy are you to believe that the Lord’s message to you will come true.
- I believe that the Lord is leading me to another transformation, making me ready for His plans, my purposes and vision built up in the extended areas of my life: work and society. I don’t see it firmly now, but I am confident that it is coming slowly.