Finding my given purposes is a process of discovery, in which I need to remain constantly in Christ or I can do nothing. Am I shining my God association light to the world?, I see favor and trust. I hope God strengthen me to continue forever until go to Him.
May 19. a good start w. clean house and heart.
- the house is clean beautifully. thankful for otas san and our ability to use service + our commitment to make her job easier that she made the whole house beautiful. especially, we are building up a relationship with him, while An plays the role of the beautiful glue among us.
- a good relaxing day off yesterday
- great fam env
- An prepared for next day, before her gaming and youtube time. and finish homework for soroban and sapix. she is such a joy for our eyes and ears. she is a blessing of our lives.
- spent sometime to follow up with the book deep learning for search. learnt intellij idea ide with license, maven package build, how to create and train model with deeplearning4j, clear next step to implement for my presentation. such a satisfied day.
- satisfied breakfast out with spouse as usual
- thankful that somehow God helped reset my mind to the right thing. I felt right that I should continue offering help to people but not the only thing that I do, so that it steal my energy and increase negative energy into my life. I want and need to live a purposeful and satisfying life as it pleases the Lord. I felt right when I can help things move forward, but I don’t need to change or shape the work for everybody else.
- It’s important to remember that understanding our purpose is much more of a discovery process than it is an instant download.
- Matthew 5:14–16 GNT “You are like light for the whole world. A city built on a hill cannot be hid. No one lights a lamp and puts it under a bowl; instead it is put on the lampstand, where it gives light for everyone in the house. In the same way your light must shine before people, so that they will see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven.
- John 15:4–5, GNT “Remain united to me, and I will remain united to you. A branch cannot bear fruit by itself; it can do so only if it remains in the vine. In the same way you cannot bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine, and you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me”
- I know that I am in the process and I have hope that I will discover it. I want to remain in Christ, imitating his love, patience and determined mind of surrender to God’s wills, to only glorify God.
- Am I shining my light to the world, the way God pleases? I see favor and trust. I hope I started and God strengthen me to continue forever until I drop my breath and go to Him, amen.