Continue! my journey of discovering Purpose at work and society. Remember that I’m sufficiently equipped, His grace covers my mistakes and I just need to surrender and keep moving forward. The trials are my fortune as by going through them God is making within me Perfection, Completeness and lacking nothing.
May 23. I need rest from the very first moment of the day.
- so grateful that despite a late Saturday night, I had such a joyable and beautiful day out with fam.
- A great sunday, a great weekend. felt like traveling. we visit tenQ, An played at asobono as she wished, I shopped. great thai food and afternoon cake, su hao stir frying dinner and the basic code for nlp study group was ready.
- game time at home is awesome, An loved mancala and the algo game at cafe shop.
- despite the plan for early asobono morning, we could have a regular morning cafe time and game time.
Seasonal challenge w. childcare
- bathcare, I want to remember and do it better for her
- An shows her anxious emotions for tiny things e.g. when mom and dad hold hands or when we tried to teach her to find the right train platform, she is sensitive in the words .. it is repeating and a seed of worries for us.
Seasonal challenge with learn excitement and WORK
- Discipline: i need to go to bed earlier, the coding/learn excitement caused some sleep trouble. i’m harvesting what I sew, Lord.
- watch out: for the trap of the devil to again to lose my passion at work because of my indiscipline in using time for learning and resting.
Seasonal challenge with pregnancy
- xrise and the desire to be free and authentic and enjoy it
- When Purpose Feels Out of Reach
- For many of us, disappointment, setbacks, and discouragement can make us feel like our purpose is out of reach.
- It may come in the form of an unrealized dream, like wanting to be married and finding yourself single at 45. Or maybe you just got let go from the job you thought was going to finally elevate you as a leader. Perhaps a health diagnosis is physically preventing you from doing what you thought was your purpose.
- The good news is that God does not waste any of it. The very challenges, mistakes, and difficult circumstances do not disqualify us —but cultivate the effectiveness of God’s unique purpose in our life.
- First, remember I am equipped sufficiently, that God’s Spirit lives inside of you and equips you with everything you need to live out God’s purpose for your life.
- Second, remember that His grace covers our every mistake and shortcoming because of Jesus’ death on the cross for our sins.
- Lastly, remember that I need only to surrender every circumstances to Him and move forward in God based confidence. the key to continuing forward in our God-given purpose is that when we fail or fall short, we get back up, talk to God about it, and keep moving forward in the confidence of the Holy Spirit.
- Isaiah 43:2 GNT When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burned; the hard trials that come will not hurt you
- James 1:2–4 GNT My friends, consider yourselves fortunate when all kinds of trials come your way, for you know that when your faith succeeds in facing such trials, the result is the ability to endure. Make sure that your endurance carries you all the way without failing, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.