Connect the Dot. Review God’s plans and progress on me. Fight envy/bitterness with transparency.
July 17, Sunday. Time to connect the dot for what God has developed within me. review His plans and my plans and adjust my plans
Review God’s plans and my plans
What governs my identity (and shaping my outward character)
Loving and humble character
Love is the highest purpose. Expecting in the Lord
Love finds life, prosperity and honor
My life isn’t small. Don’t live it in a small way. Live openly and expansively.
I am sufficient because of Jesus
I am significant in the Lord’s view
The purposes (or the problem that God cares)
Accept, learn and evolve: people plan but God has the final Words
Fight the right battle: the God’s scope (the people scope leadership, bring God-based living lives to the corporate culture)
Seek the problem: sinful people like argument and conflict but a visionary leader seeks the problem.
▼▼Vision for the area: what is meaningful to pursue and the roadmap (in people’s words: single-thread leader ??)
The capacity and skill of a leader
leadership capacity: handle stress better. God enlarge me to bear with people better
overcome differences and conflict: love, forgive and pray for the “conflicting people/enemy” with humility and respect
behavior at stressful times: watch my mouth at stressful times. Don’t let unwholesome talk come out of my mouth but only what is helpful and building up others according to their needs.
consider others better and more important than myself: respect them with humility (their strengths) and give others opportunities.
▼▼leader boldness: share with people the simple but critical truth about God with compelling examples from my life and experiences
building up team culture: vision of a powerful community when people are in “one mind and one heart”. members are open to discussion, not needy, not in-equal, not selfish, and equally contribute to the team process.
🌸A promotion to L6 DS / L6 applied scientist / data science leader >>> TO BE SHIFTED to DEVELOP ▼▼Vision for the area and ▼▼leader boldness
✔build up personal relationship with children
✔build up personal relationship with spouse
✔family quality time (rest, talk and intimacy)
✔build up good and basic habits for children (give time to follow up with them)
✔serve children at church
🌸shape up the “culture” of social communities
- connecting the dot with God’s plans: for this time of reviewing what God has developed within me and how He lead (I believe as God’s plans) me through. and my plans and adjust it.
- great Saturday yesterday (spouse repeated it a few time). An slept a lot and was genki the whole day. we had brunch at world neighbor, then swimming class. An did well at swimming and she was able to enjoy ice-cream w. her swimming buddy. Spouse seems have good time with technical details (he’s learning or preparing for a technical interview). I enjoy a slow day. I brought them to afternoon tea and earn a satisfaction from everyone ^^. sit a a bright and comfortable sofa table. reading a bit the new book working-backward. … started on a good movie … and thankfully be able to get An on bed not too late time.
- I am grateful for everything happening for me now and before. I see the dot connected. I fell God’s lead and help. My future is bright for sure. It could be later than others. But I have hope I am on the right track and have the right hope (the Lord)
- sleep trouble and temperature change during the night
- scrum master role, conflict and trust at work, stressful team atmosphere, team processes
- commit to my adjusted plan with humble and loving heart in the 2nd half of the year
Receive: Fight Envy with Transparency
- “she is a people magnet”
- First we must confess our envy to God himself. To confess is to experience the freedom of forgiveness.
- God has also provided a system by which we can experience freedom within a community. James 5:16 commands us to do something terrifying and unnatural: “Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.”
- 詩篇 32:3–5 私には、罪を認めたくない時がありました。
- ヤコブの手紙 5:16 ですから、互いに罪を告白し、祈り合いなさい。正しい人の祈りは大きな力があり、驚くほどの効果があります