Big fam. 2 hours talk w. distant brother. What can I do for him and the next generation of my big fam, Lord?
Aug 26. Last day of being alone, amen.
箴言 知恵の泉 9:10 10知恵の基本は、主を恐れ、大切にすることです。物事がよくわかるようにしたければ、まず神を知りなさい。
- expansion view and connection: long chat w. a.arik about the experience of getting into Cornel. God recommendation to explore a way that my child excel in the national level
- social network: lunch w. 3 moms at a new good restaurant, authentic sharing
- big fam connect: 2 hours talking w. brother instead of a movie. glad that I might have an opportunity to teach them japanese. other big things, I need to consult with the Lord
- something to look forward to today: chat w. p.retie, an interview w. MSD and my last lazy and quiet day
- my radar: 40s future uncertainty of my big fam and the next generation. What can I do, Lord ?
- pregnancy: walk more, sleep well
- pray for open doors for my brothers and next step for the kids
- 箴言 知恵の泉 9:10 10知恵の基本は、主を恐れ、大切にすることです。
- “It’s time for you to pass wisdom on to those you know.”
- Faith renewed. Dreams realized.
1st fruit for Sep: 🛫SELF-DISCIPLINE🛫: guard my mind for God by first choose daily activities wise that keep my mind open and not-full to be able to ready and filled w. gratefulness and wise judgement.
- challenge in Aug: (1) mental capacity everyday (SELF-DISCIPLINE): _a_ self-doubt about incompetence and _b_ not ready in decent attire
- challenge in Aug: (2) joy in doing things (BE CONTENT and REJOY): _c_ deep-learn things and _d_ share time to teach and shape children lives
- challenge in Aug: (3) build teams and groups (GET ALONG WELL w. PEOPLE): _e_ inclusive culture and _f_ harmony for conflict of interests
- next step for our tech career with satisfying skill growth and harmony with fam demand in the new season
- next step as a church leader, who commit to bring family to church and open Sunday for service and build up good social network at church.
- next step in discipline and take care of our children purposefully
- next step as a social glue for working moms, working women