5 Wisdom Choices to Have a balanced Life and Loves Many Days
Wash: prioritize work, hunger to study, perhaps a form fear of deadline and promises .. I’ve kept choosing wrong: new thing, regret on my choices of prioritizing those additions than health, children, family and relation. Focus and study brings such a satisfaction and sense of moving forward but .. I couldn’t feel satisfied by the scale biased to time-alone and according guilts. Perhaps, a well balanced of focus work and relation building is the perfect point of satisfaction. Serve/Focus-work and relationship with God and people in my circles. I need wisdom to chose better and do it better in the next quarter. Great news is God promises being my side whenever I still trust and take refuge in Him.
Thanksgiving: Now, I am here, writing this journaling note at a park bench .. how free and new and great .. having my laptop and internet access everywhere. My family is still there waiting for my return to connect. Most of All, God promises has calmed me.
Highlight: Wisdom to have LIFE and LOVEs many days in Psalm 34 EST
I will teach you the fear of the LORD. What man is there who desires life and loves many days, that he may see good?
- #1: Keep your tongue from evil (complaining, blaming, emotional outburt)
- #2: Keep your lips from speaking deceit (authentic, not misleading others, over-talk, cheap lie)
- #3: Turn away from evil (temptation, anger, negative, judging emotion toward others at work, at family members, relatives )
- #4: Do good (good service to others at work, at house service, give people time via connect time)
- #5: Seek peace and pursue it (quiet time, go to the Lord all the time for wash and peace, pursue the way of the Lord)
How wonderful is the Words of the Lord. Indeed, it is honey for my soul. Whenever I chose to come to Him, I’ve never been disappointed. Praise to the name of the Lord. May His Kingdom come, may peace and goodness of it fill the earth and the hearts of those who seeking Him. Amen