2 Next big things. PRAY for OTHERs. Pray for God to renew his mind. Step down the path pray for relationship buildup at work by change my God association authentically-trust-people
May 27. A great refresh of the day with lifehouse parent talk podcast
- our fam wonderful unity
- i see change happening in attitude for An and spouse. each of us made mistake but I see change in attitude and I am so grateful for that.
- we talked with our coming baby at the evening
- work: meetings at work went well. progress slow but I am helped and calmed and find it fun with learning. I see favor and relationship building up.
- i felt hopeful about the future. i see myself pray for promo plan as I need that in the next step (I just feel so)
- i enjoyed studying so much now, reading junior high school exam, papers for project, deeplearning4j, notebook to use athena and spark etc.
- I am reminded about my core vision of being loving, kind, authentic.
- ①🌸next big thing: I felt God wants me to open my heart even more for people at work. now even I set my mind to help others success, somehow I don’t yet put trust in their words or hearts. I want to go to that authentically-trust-people path, which sounds vulnerable and requires more God association maturity. But I feel right with it. I want to learn it Lord. I believe this could be one of the big next growth path for me, amen.
- Philippians 2:3–4 GNT Don’t do anything from selfish ambition or from a cheap desire to boast, but be humble toward one another, always considering others better than yourselves. 4And look out for one another’s interests, not just for your own
- ②🌸NEXT big thing: pray for my spouse to restart and deepen relationship with Jesus
- have you considered praying for your husband’s mindset and attitude? First things first! You must pray for his mind! In praying, you are asking God to renew his mind. When his mind is renewed, his life is transformed. Pray the prayer of faith concerning your husband’s mindset and thought patterns to be replaced with the mind of Christ. Pray for his mind to be healed from illnesses and disorders that are trying to dominate his mind.
- Philippians 2:5 GNT The attitude you should have is the one that Christ Jesus had