Day 227. 2021 Aug 18 Wed. Theme = 愛を最高の目標にしなさい。愛と共に聖霊が与えてくださる賜物…を求めなさい。
- calling to joy and worship: I’ve been drifted away from good habits e.g. morning run for health maintenance, listening to worship song in the morning .. tempted by change of a visiting hot summer and opportunity of career change to search team. Indeed, seasonal changes (in literature meaning and life season meaning) bring challenges and temptation which could destroy on-progress good habits. Perhaps, that is why the Bible continuously remind us to guard our hearts (and the come-along good habits). But I am called to go back to worship in gratefulness at the start of the day. This is the God pleasing way to start a day and direct a day in the Lord right path.
- children discipline — unity with spouse: we observed together the joy of development milestones of An. She is very attach to her dad, they talked and played pleasantly at home. Spouse participated actively in discipline An on eating habit and bed time habit, as well as investing his time to give her more time to refresh with swimming class and piano class etc.
- career change: new and uncertain opportunity to transfer to search team as DS was causing a mixed of emotion within myself (both excitement and doubt about green growth-path). It also triggers concerns about feeling-overwhelming new things to ramp up (e.g. deep learning approach for mining relatedness, modern tech stack — i.e. AWS tools, Lucene etc. ) vs. the worry of a lost of time and mental capacity for family care. But I also observed positive change: my area of interest somehow was narrowed down and gained a specific direction: application of graph neural network for learning entity relation (-i.e. synonym etc)
- seek guidance from the Holy Spirit: 知恵の泉 20:15 (JCB) 金や宝石をもっていることより思慮（しりょ-thoughtful, discretion）のある方が、ずっとすばらしいことです。 20:24 主が私たちの歩みを導いてくださいます。コリントの信徒への手紙 I 14:1 (JCB) 愛を最高の目標にしなさい。愛と共に聖霊が与えてくださる賜物…を求めなさい。
- seek guidance from wise people: 企画を立てるときは人の意見をよく聞き、戦いを始めるのはみなが賛成してからにしなさい。
- （words touched the rich: .. work has been his life. He’s got the car, the house, the lifestyle and he’s not happy. And God wants him to know that there’s something more important for him to focus on.）
- Lord, praise to your wonderful words which have the power to refresh our soul and touch the deepest part of our hearts and direct us back to your granted hope and joy. Thank you for reminding to EXPECT love and gifts to be granted to me and family continuously until they become our characters. I ask for love and gifts to lead others to Jesus to become myself. amen.